Sunday, January 18, 2009

St Petersburg, Florida. My home, my haven.

I am in love with nature.  That is the simplest way to describe me in all my fabulous forms (mind, body, and soul).  I would prefer to live off the land and farm for the rest of my days, however, living in an apartment only allows for small potted bits of joy.  On a good note, I do find that St Pete offers the nature lover a great deal of foliage, fins, and feathers to view.  Whether it is a simple stroll through the Sawgrass Park trails, a camp out at Fort Desoto's campground, or even sloshing over sandbars during low tide,  the nature enthusiast is never left with a dull moment. 

I am glad that after traveling to far exotic countries, tasting spicy delicacies, and meeting unbelievable characters, I am home.  Well, for now at least...


No comments:

Post a Comment